Today we are sharing performance data from the Prosper Portfolio for July 2021.
Highlights from the report include:
- In July, approximately 67% of loan originations were rated AA-B.
- Average loan size remains relatively stable month over month.
- The median monthly payment on Prosper loan to Income (PTI) ratio for July increased by 12 bps month over month to 5.21%.
- The weighted average borrower rate for July originations increased by 25 bps over the prior month, driven primarily by the increasing mix of C-HR loan originations.
Portfolio insights and key charts can be found here:
Prosper Performance Update – July 2021
The Prosper Performance Updates are designed to help our investor community better understand performance trends and to provide important insights into the trends we are seeing and the information needed to invest through the Prosper platform.
If you wish to add your name to the monthly performance update list, please email email@example.com.
For more information about Prosper for investors, click here
Check out Prosper listings here
Download the Prosper Invest app on the iTunes store
Download the Prosper Invest app on Google Play
Read Past Performance Updates:
- Prosper Performance Update – June 2021
- Prosper Performance Update – May 2021
- Prosper Performance Update – April 2021
- Prosper Performance Update – March 2021
- Prosper Performance Update – February 2021
The post Prosper Performance Update – July 2021 appeared first on Prosper Blog.