On today’s episode, I’m joined by Joe Cianciolo, Founder & CEO of HomePace.
HomePace’s mission is to enable homeowners to gain financial flexibility. They do this by allowing homeowners to unlock the equity in their homes.
HomePace’s innovation gives homeowners more financial freedom without taking on more debt and gives institutional investors access to the real estate asset class.
Joe and I talked about where the HomePace idea originated from, his time at SecondMarket and FutureAdvisor, the typical use of funds through this transaction, how the overall real estate market impacts their business, playing football at Penn State, raising capital, and much more.
If you want to sponsor an episode, come on as a guest, or sponsor one of our many digital or in-person offerings, please reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without further ado, Joe Cianciolo, Founder & CEO of HomePace.. I hope you enjoy the show.
Episode highlights include:
- Joe’s journey to HomePace
- Lesson’s learned from FutureAdvisor & BlackRock
- HomePace’s model
- Correlation to the broader housing markets
- Equity v. Debt
- The education gap for equity housing transactions
- Raising Capital
- His time playing football at Penn State
- Recommend reading for kids: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Ronald Dahl
- Recommend reading for founders: Moneyball by Michael Lewis
- And much more…
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn